Monday, April 20, 2015

Well.....I'm Still Alive!!! So where was I ?? Oh Yea...I remember

What a ride!! Yet another one just as weird and getting stranger!!  Just like always...lol.

I am officially Hep C Free!! YAY!!  The cirrhosis is still as strong as ever but my liver has decided to fight back. It's making new cells which make new healthy tissue daily. Re-generating if you will..or that is the word my shocked docs are saying... kinda have a war going on with itself...Reminds me of another little condition I have. Addiction!! lol....The war in my head has spread to my liver..lol   wow!  I have the strangest shit happen to me....never a dull moment thats for sure.

Have tons of things to get out of my addicted brain and put it down here....have to make room for the Good Stuff to find a place to occupy my thoughts.  writting down the junk  always helps make room for the good to dwell.  Its an excellent tool for this addict.

More to follow cause I have things that need to be removed from my addict brain!!  Right at this moment ...2:38 a.m. CST im actually sleepy.,,,,

9 comments:

  1. Addiction of drugs is very bad thing that must be cured.
    addiction hotline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do teenagers and Children find drugs like Weed etc?
    los angeles drug rehab reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, keeping me from working. All the Best  
    drugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...Thank you for stopping by! I'll be posting again so if you need a place to kill some time...come on back and check it out.

      Delete
  4. You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you, hopefully you keep posting new stuff, many thanks
    drug addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm finally back so I'll definitely be posting new stuff. Thanks again for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I get many information about the alcohol rehab and i appreciate your work.
    alcohol rehab

    ReplyDelete