Sunday, February 17, 2013

Secret Indictment!! Ut Oh...didn't see that comming!

This hell know as the disease of addiction takes hold on the addict, their family and what new friends they have managed to make. Well at least ya don't have to worry about the "new Friends"...especially when the  front page of the "One Who Stirs The Shit Daily Tribune" Has me being hauled away to jail by no fewer than 7 of  Jerkwater USA's Finest.Yea They were all decked out in bullet proof vest and riot gear but were sure to have their faces blurred out to conceal their "secret identity" or was it embarrassment???  Me, a mere shell of myself due to the cirrhosis that has deeply scared my liver over the past 18 months, I must have been quiet the threat. Especially when they had trouble getting the ankle shackles to stay on my artificial leg. Yep I am a in danger of running from them ..LOL!!

 Then I found out that a snitch had got me on camera Giving him a suboxone because he wanted to "GET Clean"........Yea right....and I new better!! even 2 years ago when this happened. I was only one of nearly 135 others he had shot dope with, sold dope to and all importantly bought dope from. Had each and every Buy but none of the sells or sticking a needle in little girls as young as 17, Then raping them. All of that was conveniently omitted from being caught on tape. When I asked how could they employ such a scumbag I was told ya don't use a  choir boy to catch junkies. No mister D.A. you're right...all ya need is to show a sick and confused addict a little dope and ya got him...No need to lie or even rape....all of that is of no value to us....just show us the dope.. that's plenty sufficient to kill any one of us at any given moment....... Ya see mister D.A. you are just as misinformed as the better part of society is. You just have the power to hurt alot more than you ever do good.....EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU SHIT STAIN ON LIFE.... and keep setting those $ 40,000 bonds... That works real good also.

Going to have to let this one go..........or he will win in the end.

God Bless us.

1 comment:

  1. substance abuse fort worth doesn't abandon their clients after the treatment stay is over. Returning to day-to-day life post-rehabilitation can be hard and we will  guide your son through that process by offering top of the line aftercare.

    ReplyDelete