Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dont Stop thinking bout tomorrow

Well I am still alive.....haven't written an entry to this blog in a while. All the talk and worrying about  my girlfriend was not needed. She and I are together. She completed her in-patient recovery program last Wednesday. We have not been away from each other since. We both are in love very deeply, this has been a long time coming. We worked a little at this for over 7 months just letting what ever was going to happen...happen. I freaked out several times with thoughts of things not going to well and would spend alot of miserable times for nothing. My disease would have me and nothing but negative was all that it told me.


I am excited and looking forward to being in a relationship. I have learned the hard way what I want in life and my dreams and desires are also hers.  I am not going to spend a lot of time telling you about this and what it means to me. This is not what this blog is about. I have not found the secrete to the perfect relationship. I am learning daily what it is about because this is just where I am at in my journey. I do know that without recovery and everything in it, I would not be ready for this. Recovering from that seemingly hopeless state of mind is real and it does happen..

No comments:

Post a Comment