Saturday, December 3, 2011

Next time I'll get it right, Just need 1.

back to that ole familiar pain that only an addict junkie hopeless shell of a human being like myself knows.I have known this part of the disease of addiction for far to many times and I do not want to feel it or feel anything right now..if using would help , i would be first in line today.I have seen some hard cold days but nothing compares to this self destruction that I am living now. Its like starving for that drink of cold water on a 100 degree day and spilling it on the ground after having a taste.I held and got to be held by the only thing on this earth that made life so wonderful. I only had the privilege of knowing this for way to short of a time. This really needs to keep going. Oh so many people would give any and everything they have just to know a glimpse of what I have shared. Oh my goodness I never knew this feeling existed., my twisted brain will someday stop ruling my heart that is good and full of love that needs so bad to give all it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment