Sunday, December 4, 2011

Self centered? say it ain't so...HA!

Now that I have wallowed in my own slop and mire of self pity it might be a good idea to come up for air. Things are just like they were, still have no clue what to do next to find a bit of hope in this even if there is any to be found. Just simply have grown tired of the same old thing and have no energy nor interest in giving this any power today. What will be will surly be with or without any of my directions. I am not the only person on this planet....although that is exactly what makes me an addict and thankfully today a recovering addict who has not found it necessary to fill my veins full of something that will change the way I feel or looked to something outside myself to do the job either which is a miracle in itself.   Coming up on 2 years clean and sober and feeling like I have been on a run for the last month......They say things will get better.   

2 comments:

  1. I hope they will. I'm sure they will. If you've done two years you can do just one more day, then one more day, then one more day... I think just by writing this stuff down you can get at least some of it out of your system. So glad I found this blog. Thanks for finding me too. I'll be following...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Storycollector,glad you're here. Yes writting does help me to kinda clear out the junk and make room for new thoughts.

    ReplyDelete