Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Some days just not doing dope is as good as it gets. I am finding myself repeating this phrase way to much, especially in the last couple of months. Having another string of bad luck it seems....its just life on life's terms not mine. Not ready to crawl back into the blackness and feel the pity and defeat i just have crawled out of. I just want a life again...I do know this is not how I want to remain ..I want the wife the home the career again and I would prefer to be right smack dab in the middle of it right now. I have found, what I thought was something that was never to be found again, and that is the woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with. She shared the same thoughts with me and things looked great for this ole one legged  drug addict!  But....ah yes, the one word that crushes my very sole sometimes....BUT   I know this to shall pass. It shall pass and I wonder how much of me it will take with it..Perhaps that is the only way I give up......it has to be removed from my life instead of me choosing to let it go.....I know I feel much better when there is less resistance, I just never get to experience it anymore. I want to fix things because I believe things can be fixed,,, Hell, I might get lucky this time, Even the losers do sometime. I hear this gets better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment