Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wow is all I can say for the past few days.  Shellie and I have been attending a lot of meetings lately. 5 days ago my front bridge broke when I fell so hard that it knocked all 3 front teeth on the bridge out! Dam! White hot pain seared through my face and out the top of my head like a hot poker!! Have been dealing with the pain with Ibuprofen  and doing surprisingly well controlling it. I guess the reason nothing would help my pain when I was using except hard narcotics is the fact I never tried anything else.. I do have an appointment with my buddy the dentist on Thursday to get started on the repairing of my mouth. Not looking forward to it at all. I hate dentist and the pain that they cause..I tell my friend that I think he gets some kind of enjoyment causing pain as a dentist. He just laughs and says " Yea and I cant wait to get you in the chair ole boy"....and now he gets to!!  He is aware of my history has known me all my life so I dont have to worry about talking him out of some pain pills that I cant take. My disease will no doubt be wide awake telling me this a time that is justified for me to get some legal dope.And yes it may very well be but my allergy has grown so sever to all narcotics that I know if I take just one I will not stop until I am back in rehab, locked up in jail or covered up in the cementary. I am just not ready to take that chance again right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment