Monday, September 12, 2011

This is my first post . I explained all about how and why I ended up here earlier in my page titled My Introduction. Is the tab right up there by the Home Tab, Just click on it and it should bring you up to this point. I am posting a link to my previous blog I have located at my web website. Click This and you can access the entire blog. It is also posted in the My Introduction page for ease of access.

I have just returned from seeing my no.1 lady. She had to see a psychologist today as part of her requirements to receive disability. For those who dont know she lost her right leg to a blood clotting disorder after having a car wreck. They removed several clots from her legs and even one that was already in her Superior Vena Cava Artery very very close to entering her heart. I think sometimes that the wreck, although she was cracked up out of her mind, very well could have saved her life. No doctor will offically go on the record and agree with me though, Its a matter of science to them and guardian angels do not exsist, on the record. Any way she is cut up from the surgeries. Scared from stomach to chest where they cut her. But she is an amazingly beautiful woman. I see no scars when I look at her. She however thinks she is hideous. The shrink told her what I have told ..any man that loves her will not see scars on beauty. She told him that she new no man would ever want her like this, Thats when I realized that she doesn't feel the same as me when it comes to us. It is a shame how that works. lots of people have others that would do anything for them and love them like they probally never been loved before...but it is one sided.  If the attraction is not there its not there and the best you can hope for is a fairy Tale.....But they do happen. I have helped her alot. make sure she has what she needs while she is in the recovery house. I am not going to stop, I do it because I love her not because she loves me. She is very apprechiative and hugs me and tells me she loves me but its not the kind of love i wish for. And she definitely knows how I feel cause i let her know every time we are together....lol,  Oh well who knows...stay tuned ya might get to see a fairy tale come true..
Will post more tonight........

No comments:

Post a Comment