Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Do you remember when we use to sing sh la la la la la la la la te la de da

Yesterday was the first full day of me letting things be. Not adding any of my feelings to anything. Meet my latest addiction in Jackson.  She called freeking out like the sky had just fallen on her and I was the only one that could get her out. So I received about 30 calls in a 40 minute ride. All of which were directed at me not being there yet. LOL  Got ta love these drama queens. I hope she never finds out about this blog and reads it....lol   well we wont be together long anyway. I am sure I can keep her unaware of it. Anyway while I'm on the subject. let me introduce her. She is a very beautiful lady. In fact she is my dream girl. Ever since I have been interested in girls, which started for me around the age of 5 or 6, the image of the girl in my dreams has been the same. On Friday the 23 rd day of September 2011 at about 6:30 p.m. in the parking lot of the McDonalds in Trenton TN.  I came eye to eye with the girl I have dreamed of all my life. I really do not know what either one of us said for the first 30 minutes but we have not quit talking since.I un-doubtedly was very high on her list of men she thinks are nice looking too. It was Love at first sight for both. I have never felt this way about any other in my life and she says the same. We didnt want to leave each other that


Night at all. We had no trouble with being nervous, our first kiss was way over due by the end of our meeting.  As soon as we left she called me and at 5 the next morning we finally said good nite. At 8 a.m. we were back at it. We didnt get to see each other on saturday, she has a 11 year old son and bringing me in his life that soon is just not an option for me or her. I am still sick but I do know what is right and what is not.  I am sure we will be together for a good while and know we are gonna stay together before I am introduced to him.  By Sunday we had and I do mean had to see each other. You know that feeling that overtakes you and nothing will stop the desire that is so stong except to be with the other. That is what we were up against and from my experience the feeling always wins no matter what yo have to do! Like leaving the house at 11 p.m. in  Tornado warning to go 25 miles to see her. Yep I sure did. At times it was raining so hard I had to stop and wait for it to slck up befor I could continue.   Now, both of our desires were at the danger level. Or a better name for it would be The Ignorant Idiot level...lol    the reason I had to wait so late was ....we had to wait for her son to go to bed and be sound to sleep...So here I am ina monsoon ina little town I never have been in befor and she is navigateing me to her house by phone. I find it really quiet easy. I get out and immediately get soaked to the bone from the storm. She meeets me at the front door and we tip toe to her bedroom and shut the door . I stand there as a pond forms around me...Lol I am too wet to set down on her bed . so I stand and  we whisper. Finally she grabs me and we had one of the most complete nights that I have ever known in my life. We have known each other about 50 hours or so at that time and we have already known each other a lifetime.   Yep I am in Love and In deep trouble with this and know it but love every second.
click here and earn cash from your website/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment