Saturday, October 15, 2011

Talk about things that nobody cares.....wearing out things that nobody wears

I just got home from my date with Nancy. Wow did we ever have a great time or what??? that was probally the best date I have ever been on even if you were to leave out the sex . We always do have a wonderful time with each other. I believe this one would work out. We have been dating close to a month now and every date out does the one before. I am very happy with her. I can be myself. For once in my life no drug is involved in this relationship. She is not in recovery and has not ever been. The only drug she has ever taken was pain meds  ie hydrocodone prescribed by her dentist. She ask me one night "have you ever taken any of those hydrocodiens? They make me feel like I am on another planet..lol"   "Yea babe,.... I  probally have taken several barrels full in my lifetime".    She got this puzzeled look on her face and said  " Y  what on earth for???  lol "  well its taken me 30 years to ask that same question to myselfand all i can come up with is i am a addict and thats what we do......oh ok.    And then on with the night we went. She is a super person. she is involved with her church helping other less fortunate people in the community.  who would have ever thought i of all people would be found to be a good man and very interested in getting to know me by someone like her??  It doesnt matter. I am so very thakful she does. My mother even likes her..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment