Saturday, October 8, 2011

I saw a young hawk flying and my soul began to rise I said next time we'll get it right!

Great day today. What I thought would be history by now has settled in. I have worked to keep my mouth shut and only concentrate on pushing the positive. Take responsibility for my part in this and actually do something beside setting with my head down when things do not go my way.Really look at the situation and see where there needs attention and what kind. Let the things that I know very little about alone. Pray ask for guidance and leave it alone till I feel I have the correct answer. The old me would be the first to call out with "you make me feel this way or that when you do this or that". I expected my needs and wants met. I was always ready to offer my kind jester or what ever but I had to recieve what I thought I should be getting first..And if it never came I was sure gonna let you now how bad you are to me and I do not deserve this..lol  My goodness how did I ever stay in a relationship long enough to ever concieve a child is above me. I sure as hell would not accept me and who I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment