Saturday, October 22, 2011

Its been a lonesome day today for me. I have not been feeling well for the past couple of days and today was the worst. I was pretty much asleep all day. whenever I sat down I was out like a light. My girl has her children this week-end and other things to do so that turned out good because I didn't want to go anywhere tonight. Its days like these that always make me think about the damage I done to myself in active addiction. I have been checked out for all the major stuff and i am fine. I can never get an answer on how long it takes the human body to "settle" down after the dope is stopped, we are all different and what some seem to get over quickly or never have at all, some seem to stay sick or sick feeling for a very long time. I naturally belong to the last group. Its alot easier for me to count the days I feel pretty good......and it is possible that its part of my twisted self centeredness at work. Paying very close attention to every little ache and pain and nothing else till it is blown out of proportion. Probably why its so hard to diagnose us addicts.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment